Nello Construction – Who We Are
For over 65 years, Nello Construction has been providing its customers with high-quality and cost-effective construction services. Since founded by Giulio Torriero in 1952 as a masonry contracting firm, Nello Construction has greatly expanded its business to include general construction, construction management, and design-build services.
Now under the leadership of Giulio’s son, Gino Torriero, Nello Construction serves customers from large public and private clients with projects in excess of $75 million dollars, to small businesses and private owners who need more conservative projects performed with the skill of a large contractor.
Nello Construction has won multiple awards and received countless customer compliments for its integrity and quality of work. Nello Construction is committed to providing the same excellent service and work for its customers now and in the future. We hope to be able to talk with you about your next construction project.
Nello Construction is uniquely positioned to help large and small clients, both public and private, as its history and experience include:
- Holding the highest standards for responsiveness, fulfilling deadlines, and quality control
- Financial stability for over 65 years
- Self-performing over 25% of our work which controls project costs and contributes to timely completion of your project
- Sustaining positive relationships with trade contractors and subcontractors
- Providing an “open book” approach on all projects so that customers are always provided with current and accurate information on their project
- Experienced Project Managers who get to know you and your project, working side-by-side with you from concept to completion